Good design and branding speaks for itself:
but these folks had something to say as well.
- Paul designed the logo of a new brand we were about to launch. What we got was better than what we were dreaming of — and it gave a boost to the project. Paul rocks the design world!DARCY KIERANSales & Marketing Executive, President & CEO, Entrepreneur
- The quality and delivery of Paul's work is always world class. Each project I have done with him has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Paul for his creative design and branding strategies.Tim DorseyThe Dorsey Group
- I had the pleasure to work with Paul on creating the graphic identity for the Stanford Neural Prosthetics Translational Laboratory. Although his graphic design skills are incredible, his true talent is in translating difficult-to-describe intangibles into a final evocative product. I would recommend Paul without hesitation.DR. JAIMIE HENDERSONDirector of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Stanford University
- Outstanding work! I highly recommend the communications design performed by Paul and his firm re:DESIGN. A relationship that’s been in place for over 20 years, Paul’s broad-based capabilities always ensure that a quality product gets produced.ROBERT MURRAYChief Economist and VP, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Paul is a highly trusted and respected thought leader in design and brand development. He is an absolute dream to work with.LEANNA J. CAREYGlobal Market Strategy Lead, Symplur / Co-Founder Women Who Innovate
- I hired Paul to create a logo and design the overall branding for a governor’s race and all of our campaign’s social media and online communications, including the website design. Paul did a wonderful job that helped propel our campaign and brand beyond our expectations despite our limited resources.LAUREN TOWNSENDCo-Campaign Manager and Communications Director
- Paul is talented, creative, personable and extremely dependable. Additionally, he has an uncanny ability to shepherd complex projects into completion. I highly recommend Paul and re:DESIGN.DANE FINDLEYBusiness Owner and Content Marketing Specialist for Lifestyle, Luxury, and Real Estate
- I worked with Paul for nearly 10 years and highly recommend him. He is a talented creative director who easily translates business strategy into compelling design solutions. Paul is collaborative in his approach, being both a very good listener and able to effectively build upon and improve the ideas of others.LEN JOHNSONAssistant Dean, Marketing & Communications, Cornell University | VP, Corporate Marketing, The McGraw-Hill Companies
- I will hire Paul again and again. If you want simply outstanding branding and graphic design, combined with an awesomely helpful and client-focused attitude — Paul is your guy!!!REBEL BROWNFounder, Rebel Brown, Inc. / International Speaker, Coach & Consultant
- Paul’s design expertise delivers impact and brand message clarity. re:DESIGN helps clients succeed within today’s disruptive economy, filtering through the noise to achieve their own reach, engagement, and influence. I look forward to many years of collaborating with Paul and recommend him to you!LEE BOGNERMarketing & Product Data Optimization Architect, Mars
- I highly recommend Paul and re:DESIGN to anyone looking to reignite and re-energize their brand and business. So many people commented on the engaging and clean design of my brand, website, and social media initiatives — it has definitely positively impacted my business and professional credibility.DOUG NEWCOMBPresident, Newcomb Communications & Consulting / Automotive Technology Expert
- In addition to great results, integrity and a very creative out-of-the-box approach, Paul is also extremely personable, demonstrates expertise, provides very good value, AND is punctual every step of the way! He also has a great demeanor and sense of humor which, for me, is very important. If you want a top-notch design consultant, I highly recommend Paul.LAUREN TOWNSENDCo-Campaign Manager and Communications Director
- I worked with Paul at re:DESIGN to create and launch my brand and website, as well as on marketing, mobile and social media strategies. I was impressed by Paul's passion, attention to detail, graphic, and UI skills and interest in making sure it was done to my overall satisfactionDOUG NEWCOMBPresident, Newcomb Communications & Consulting / Automotive Technology Exp
- I hired Paul to revamp my website and brand. He delivered beyond my wildest imagination — I'm THRILLED with every aspect of his work. From his creativity and out-of-the-box approach, Paul is the ultimate professional.REBEL BROWNFounder, Rebel Brown, Inc. / International Speaker, Coach & Consultant
- You would not believe the compliments we received — from customers to senior management! You did a truly great job! The project looks beautiful, but beyond that — it really shows off our new brand. Somehow you always come through, but I dare say that this time you outdid yourself!KATHY MALANGONESenior Director, Communications, McGraw-Hill Construction
- Paul is a talented creative director who consistently develops top-notch, effective solutions that stand out. He understands exactly what a project requires to be successful — marshalling resources and building teams to get the job done. Paul’s talent, professionalism, and dedication are impressive and I highly recommend him.CHRIS OLSONSenior Vice President, The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Paul helped legitimize us in our niche by rebranding my business and website — as a result, we successfully reached the specific demographic we were targeting. It also energized our team and gave us another round of steam to keep chugging toward our goals.DANE FINDLEYBusiness Owner and Content Marketing Specialist for Lifestyle, Luxury, and Real Estate
- Paul has always shown a deep understanding of the importance of branding, and has consistently delivered a range of superb options to a creative brief. Paul’s talents are equally impressive in multiple media types, from traditional print to digital.LEN JOHNSONAssistant Dean, Marketing & Communications, Cornell University | VP, Corporate Marketing, The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Paul has a gift for creating branding and visuals that strengthen business strategies for success. If you’re looking for a long-term partner who will help your brand outshine your competitors, hire Paul!MARY IONNATTIFounder, Digital Marketing Deva
- Paul is a true professional with endless talent, who is a joy to work with! At all points he was patient, accommodating, and willing to change course if required. My colleagues and I could not be more thrilled with the final result.DR. JAIMIE HENDERSONDirector of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Stanford University
- Paul combines clarity of expression with a strong artistic sense and excellent attention to detail. I really value the intelligence Paul brings to the process, strengthening our competitive position in the marketplace. A lifesaver.Robert A. MurrayChief Economist and VP, Dodge Data & Analytics
Looking at my work is one kind of proof, but the other part of the story is how my designs solve a problem. And who better to tell that part of the story than my clients — and how my work has stood out from their competitors, getting them the attention they deserve in a busy, oversaturated media world.
My designs clarify, encapsulate, and convince. Design can influence, entice a response, and stimulate sales. A sometimes hidden benefit is how often design can reinvigorate a company by reenergizing its employees.
Good design takes a unique blend of the left and right brain — the creative and the analytical.
Throughout my experience working for some of the top design agencies and corporations in America, I have been that proverbial round peg in a square hole, bringing a creative mindset to an otherwise more established way of doing things.
From the creative side to the analytical, business, and technological sides — from design and writing to marketing, printing, and digital expertise — I’ve learned a lot the past few decades. And good design that is on-strategy always seems to open business opportunities that were otherwise unforeseen.
But perhaps the final proof comes from the many people I have served, some of whom are included here.