Great design and branding that communicates clearly and succinctly:
with a twist that delights for lasting impact.
re:DESIGN is a small design office run by Paul Biedermann, an award-winning designer, creative director, and brand identity specialist — creating brands of distinction with great design and smart strategies that reach, engage, and inspire people to action.
With my broad experience creating top-level design that sets companies apart and achieves real business results for some of the most respected brands in the world, I look forward to doing the same for you. It’s a visual world, and more and more people are appreciating the impact of good design — not just how it cuts through but how it makes you feel. So often, it is the missing ingredient in an otherwise successful marketing program.
I excel at distilling and translating information into simple, engaging, visually compelling communications that people understand in a moment’s glance — the antidote businesses need to get their messaging across in today’s busy, distracted world.
From information and media businesses, to sports and entertainment companies, to tech startups and arts organizations — from big corporate to small business, from print to digital media — I am uniquely positioned to energize your business by getting it the attention it deserves across the vast media landscape.
Aesthetically, my work exudes energy, depth, and motion. Together with impeccable production values, my goal is to engage the reader and continually entice them to learn more. Top-level design at a fraction of the cost of bigger agencies — and frankly, the type of design that most agencies are not equipped to provide — all with the personal touch that can only come from a small agency.
So give me a shout! I’d love to learn about whatever branding or communications challenges you’re facing, and how we might partner together to bring the power of good design to your business.
- Growing Your Google+ Presence
- LI Tweet Talks to be Short and Sweet
- Take Charge of Your Personal Online Brand
- Social Media Spread bin Laden News
Content Marketing Institute
- 11 Top Content Marketing Challenges Solved
- Experts Share Visual Content Mistakes to Avoid
- Make Visual Content Stand Out With a Signature Brand Look
- Use Visual Content to Engage Your Audience
Ragan Communications and Ragan’s PR Daily
The Social Hour
- Calling upon over 130 of today’s most esteemed Mad Men minds from around the world, this compendium of insights captures the industry at a crossroads — from the nimble veterans who not only survived, but thrived. Provocative. Brutally honest. At times, pure heresy.
- The first book to apply the rigor of Lean Startup to the marketing black-box of brand development.
- A thorough exploration of how personal branding and a visual portfolio can capture people’s attention and help land that great new job.
- A comprehensive look into the strategic use of visual, verbal, social media, integrated, and global advertising communication.
- Shows people how to master the social media platform that quickly grew to 100,000,000 strong.